Webshop bc-jewelry.eu EliChe Inc OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”), legal address Tõnismäe tee 16-10 Hulja, registration code 16587645, Republic of Estonia, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +372 56712333, is the controller of personal data.
It is important to EliChe Inc LLC that we respect your privacy and comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect about you when you visit our website.
We collect and process information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information your devices send to us when accessing our products and services.
The information we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or promotions, and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
- When you place an order bc-jewelry.eu online at
- When you register bc-jewelry.eu e-shop user
- When you contact us by phone, email or online chat.
- If you buy on instalment plan and sign a leasing contract.
- If you browse the website
- If you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods.
- If you make payments using an e-bank or other electronic payment method.
- If you comment, like or share any of our posts on our social media account.
- When you join our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data to be collected
EliChe Inc OÜ is the controller of the personal data, the personal data necessary for the execution of payments are transferred to the processor Montonio Finance UAB.
We will only ask you for personal information if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Postal address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- Your purchase history and activity in our online shop
- Conversation history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website bc-jewelry.eu stores log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of your visit to the website
- Number of clicks on the entry and exit page of the website
The information contained in the log files is used to analyse trends, administer the website, monitor visitor activity and gather demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to, nor does it allow for the identification of an individual.
Our shop is hosted on the WordPress platform (WooCommerce). They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data will be stored via WordPress data storage, databases and the general Woocommerce application. They store your data on a secure server.
Like most websites, also uses
“cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when they visit a website. Cookies are used to set and store preferences, regional settings, service usage options, etc.
Cookies are divided into permanent and session cookies. Persistent cookies stay on your PC or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
The necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the services you have requested.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember choices you make when you use a website, such as storing your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalised experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalise and expand our website.
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and to understand and analyse the behaviour of visitors to our website.
- Identify you by phone, message or email
- sending you information and asking for feedback on our services.
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To allow us to stay in touch with you through your social media account.
- To allow the reading of chat history to speed up the provision of relevant advice.
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions.
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality.
- For shipping/delivery, order processing, invoicing, ordering via bank link and confirming your order or refunding your money.
- Offering you products and services that may be of interest to you, taking into account your previous orders.
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us, when you contact us.
- For other purposes. For example, to analyse data, to study trends, to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases may we share your data with.
- We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal data for any other purpose – courier services to deliver your parcel, payment services (Montonio), IT service companies (email software).
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your information in good faith to comply with a legal obligation, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect potential violations of law related to your use of our service, and to ensure the security of our service users.
Direct marketing communications
The e-mail address will only be used for sending direct marketing messages if the customer has given his/her consent, i.e. subscribed to the online newsletter. The email address you enter to make a purchase will not be used for direct marketing.
Where personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time to both the initial and further processing of his or her personal data, including profiling in relation to direct marketing, by informing Customer Support by e-mail.
Storage of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis. Log files are usually retained for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we suspect that we are processing information about a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously consented to us sharing your personal information for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt-out of communication with us and request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to confirm your identity. If you believe that any information we have collected about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us via the contact form. We will do our utmost to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details provided in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you in writing, setting out the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulator or a data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the site is entitled to the following terms and conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify data that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- Right of erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Right to object to the use of your personal data – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over third party sites and accept no responsibility for their content, privacy policies, the services they provide or otherwise.
Disputes relating to the processing of personal data can be resolved through customer support (
The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (
EliChe Inc OÜ reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the website as necessary.